- Interim Benchmark for Cooking Stoves revised 2017-01-11
According the Government of Nepal, 4 out 5.4 million households in Nepal still rely on biomass as their primary cooking fuel and most of them still use traditional cook...
- First Budget for Energy Efficiency 2016-10-06
For the first time in the history of Nepal, a budget for the promotion of energy efficiency has been allocated in the national budget. To date, the government focus in ...
- Restoration of Biogas Plants 2016-09-29
Kathmandu, 28 September 2016
Nepal Biogas Promotion Association (NBPA) is rehabilitating 164 Nepal Improved Biogas Plants (...
- Institutionalization indispensable for promotion of Energy Efficiency 2015-12-11
Kathmandu, 26 November 2015
A robust policy and well-designed institutional framework is a precondition for achieving energy efficiency (EE) goals and t...
- Moving towards Institutionalization of Energy Efficiency in Nepal 2015-11-05
With the aim to consolidate past efforts in promoting energy efficiency, experts on energy efficiency in Nepal gathered here today to discuss the institutionalization o...
|Energy Efficiency, is the goal of efforts to reduce the amount of energy required to provide products and services.|
|(In short terms: Do more with less)|